The Power Of A Plan | Giftie Etcetera: The Power Of A Plan

Sunday, November 9, 2014

The Power Of A Plan

I have a big work project that I WILL finish before the week of Thanksgiving, company coming for Thanksgiving, a novel to write by November 30 (Nanowrimo rocks!), and a new nephew to spoil!

My life is a bit crazy right now.

So I made this...



...into this.



The simple act of making a plan lifted the stress off of my shoulders.

Plan components include:

*schedule

*list of items that must leave the house

*task list

*menu

*reminder to do daily tasks

Take a second and make a plan for tomorrow. It's worth the time and effort.


What are the components of your daily plan? 

Blog about it and link back to me! Or visit the Giftie Etcetera Facebook group to discuss it. Happy planning.

Etcetera.

No comments: