Special Planner Tabs For Frequent Access | Giftie Etcetera: Special Planner Tabs For Frequent Access

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Special Planner Tabs For Frequent Access

As Loyal Readers know, I use Avery tabs for my sections and post-it flags for my projects.

But I needed something else. There are certain parts of my planner that I access daily, mostly logs or information resources. I needed a tab more sturdy than a post-it flag but less permanent than an Avery divider.

I am using these:


The things that I access all the time include grocery list, calorie log, exercise log, weight log, the YMCA schedule, Nanowrimo goal log, and my chore log.

What do you do about things that you use daily, but aren't worth their own section tab?


Etcetera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use the Avery durable tabs along the bottom of the pages for those pages I refer to daily (like my "cheat sheet" of passwords for all my work websites). I haven't had any problem with them wearing out.

Julie said...

I use the these, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AQEE0CY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They are stiff enough to pull to open to that page. Restickable so they aren't permanent, and the sticky really lasts. I've used one for my Today tab for over a year and it still sticks great. They are thin and flat so you don't add bulk to your planner, and they don't get in the way of writing on other pages. The sticky part is clear so you can see what is written underneath. You can write on them, but some types of ink smear. They can partially lift pen ink so that you end up with ghost writing on the sticky part. They haven't lifted ink from purchased printed pages. They are cheap, come in a variety of colors and sizes, and last so long that you won't need many.

They have really helped my planner work harder and more efficiently for me.