Tiny Changes Challenge Day 4: Household on Weekly Planner Pages | Giftie Etcetera: Tiny Changes Challenge Day 4: Household on Weekly Planner Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Tiny Changes Challenge Day 4: Household on Weekly Planner Pages

I don't use a cleaning checklist of any sort. I try to clean as I go, focusing on the public areas, the areas with the most impact if I clean them or areas where guests will stay as priorities. I also try to do a little each day.

But some things need to go on my radar because they need to be cleaned or organized. I call this my "household" list (since all the things are in the house).

I've started keeping this list in the today marker between the current weeks, on the back of the task list.


I don't see it all the time, since I turn the task list around for the second half of the week (Friday through Sunday), but it's there if I want to work on those special household projects, like getting my hair accessories organized and under control.

Etcetera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish we could add pictures to this comments...

Tiny Changes Challenge Day 4:
(I actually did it yesterday - day 4!). Instead of having my permanent two weeks meals plan in two flyleafs + a (blank) MENU page marker I add it to the page marker!! Perfect!

Anonymous said...

A household routine is a "rote" thing. After working it out, I committed it to memory. After all, It is the same tasks occurring on the same schedule. like you, I use the weekly planner to list the things that are not already a part of my normal routine. I do not let my house get ahead of me, but on those occasions when more time will be needed, I carve it out of the rest of my week.